Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'm back! Another new T3 adventure... checked baggage.

Just looking over the calendar and realizing that since the last blog post at the beginning of May, my Tumi has been to:

Finland (3x)
Boston (3x)
Seattle
Vancouver &
Frankfurt.

This last trip was a first. With the new airport security regulations, myTumi bag was finally checked. (It was either that or toss all of those hair products...)

The thing that suddenly became more valueble to me now that I was checking the bag was the expandable section. I was a heavy shopper in Finland and the bag extended like a champ to fit my new additions... As a checking only traveler I had never used that feature before. It's nice to know it's there if I need it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Very nice Post Please visit my Tumi Bags website :- http://www.bergmanluggage.com/tumi.html

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home