Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Inspiration for the Tumi Blog

I am a road warrior. I live in my 22" Tumi T3 every week. After my Tumi broke for the 4th time I was at the point where I was about to give up my long time Tumi addiction and find a bag that wouldn't let me down again. But I wasn't ready to quit. I love the styling and performance of the bag when it's working but at the same time don't want to be stuck again holding a broken handle somewhere thousands of miles from home. So I wrote the President of Tumi to plead my case.

He responded. Twice. And offered to let me wear test some of the newer models and put them through the rigors of international business travel.

Rather than try to remember six months of business travel when I return the bag back to Tumi, I thought I'd document the trials and tribulations of the Tumi Bag in a blog. I'll do what I can to track feedback and situations where the bag has worked and where it hasn't.

Tumi is a world class company. I am excited to help Tumi continue to produce world class products. This blog is for anyone at Tumi who is looking for real world information and scenarios for how their products are used...

Thanks,

Mark

1 Comments:

Blogger jose said...

Glad yo are happy with your bag. I bought a Tumi for US$700 and after a few weeks a wheel fell off. I have tried to get service from their European center and they do not even answer the phone. Leave your bag in a closet so you can continue to adore it.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home